AquaBioTech Group offers design and engineering services for recirculating aquaculture facilities for both research and commercial use. Our design and engineering department is specialised in the newest and most efficient technologies. The resident team of engineers and architects can tailor projects to every requirement and support the client from start to finish on all technical and biological aspects including;
- Installation; third-party quality control
- Feasibility study and project budgeting
- Online technical and biological support
- Full RAS system design and bio-planning
- Conceptual planning using 3D CAD software
- Civil works design; structural, electrical & HVAC
- Bill of Quantities (construction and technology selection)
Complete systems are designed by experienced operators with biosecurity as a priority and include integrated online monitoring systems to enable our staff to provide remote support and advice to the client, long after the onsite training has been completed.
As a result of the efforts of our own research and development department we have developed some of the most advanced and cost-effective filtration solutions available on the market today. Filtration modules that can process from 2 m3 up to 10,000 m3 of water per hour are available, as well as custom-designed solutions that are specific for each client’s requirements and budget.