is a global consulting and engineering company with over 20 years of experience in aquaculture, fisheries and other aquatic sciences.
About the internship
Immediate Internship: Admin & Front Office Internship
Duration: 3 – 6 months | Start Date: As soon as possible
AquaBioTech Group encourages students and post-graduates to undertake training sessions at our company, to gain valuable practical, applied, and hands-on experience. From this internship, the trainee will gain practical experience related to Administration and Front Office tasks, develop their organizational skills, help create a system to keep track of the inventory of the company items, as well as manage the accommodation apartments of the company.
During the internship, the trainee will also be involved in the day-to-day tasks of keeping the office running smoothly. This variety of tasks will be performed within the Administration and Front Office Department.
Synopsis of position offered
The responsibilities of the successful candidate may include, but are not limited to:
- Warmly welcome guests, visitors and clients, directing individuals accordingly
- Maintain an organized, clean, professional workspace and waiting area
- Organize meeting rooms and board rooms for visitors
- Provide administrative and clerical support via Microsoft Excel
- Coordinate deliveries of mail services, unpack inventory, and stock supply
- Manage the day-to-day front desk operations
- Create new systems for the inventory of the company
- Enhance the existing accommodation-management procedure
- Attend departmental operational meetings
- Other tasks as required
- Good computer literacy
- Approachable and has an interactive personality
- Avid communicator
- Previous experience would be considered an asset
- Flexible and adaptable able to concentrate on detailed tasks for long periods
A successful candidate is likely to have a good solid background in administration, or management, preferably undergraduate students on their last year or recent graduates. The selected candidate will be required to speak and write English fluently, and knowledge of any other languages would be considered an asset, although not essential.
The selected candidate must have a clear EU/EEA/UK passport with no travel restrictions or legal convictions.
Further information about the AquaBioTech Group and the services we offer can be viewed at www.aquabt.com. Applicants are required to submit a full Curriculum Vitae in the AquaBioTech Group Europass format that must be downloaded from our website no other CV formats will be accepted. Questions about the application should be directed to the Admin & HR Director, on email@example.com.