We are pleased to announce that we will be exhibiting at SETAC 2024, happening in Seville, Spain.
The Scientific Committee for the SETAC Europe 34th Annual Meeting is committed to putting together a not-to-be-missed conference with an exciting scientific programme addressing the overarching theme of “Science-Based Solutions in Times of Crisis: Integrating Science and Policy for Environmental Challenges.”
SETAC Europe 2024 will bring together scientists from various disciplines in academia, business/industry and government to share, debate, discuss, disseminate and facilitate the use and re-use of their most recent scientific knowledge to support adaptive and responsive environmental management and protection.
The breadth of topics that SETAC Europe 2024 will address includes:
- The environmental fate and effects of emerging and existing pollutants and their mixtures, at cellular, organism, community, population and ecosystem levels;
- The development of solutions to reduce, replace and regulate the use of known pollutants;
- Strategies and methods to mitigate and remediate contaminated soil, air and water;
- Innovations to foster more sustainable practices in agriculture, waste treatment, resource management and more; and
- Life cycle thinking approaches including supply chain data collection, impact assessment modelling and footprinting methodologies.
Save the dates:
📆 05th – 09th May 2024
📍 Seville, Spain
🔦 More information on the event
Attending the event two of SETAC Members
- EU Projects Coordinator & Molecular Biologist, Dr. Marina Maritati | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Head of Aquatic Ecotoxicology & Principal Aquaculture Consultant, Dr. Adrian Love | email@example.com