AquaBioTech Group offers student training placements lasting from 3 to 12 months.
AquaBioTech Group actively encourages students and post-graduates to undertake training sessions at our company so as to gain valuable practical, applied and hands-on experience. Many of the past students that have undertaken placements within the various companies of AquaBioTech Group have linked their training to EU or state funded training sessions.
Find the Erasmusintern.org profile of AquaBioTech Group by clicking here
Students interested to apply for a position are encouraged to do so early due to limited availability of places.
- Marketing and Business Development
- Administrative Assistant
- Graphic Design
- Web Development
- Market Research Analyst
- Video Producing
Research and development:
- Aquaculture technician
- Maintenance Internship
- Electrical Engineer and Maintenance
- Fish Health and Microbiology
- Scientific writing in biology/ecotoxicology/environmental sciences
- Laboratory QA & QC
- OHS internship
- Marine Research Assistant and Technician
- Water Quality Research and Development
To apply for any of these positions check the Apply page.